Nutella recipe – On World Nutella Day, Haut Monde TV has brought to you some delicious Nutella recipes that will satisfy your children’s and your Nutella chocolate craving.
1. Nutella Pops by delish.com
This simple dish requires 15 mins of prep time and just three ingredients, cool right? Check out the Nutella recipe.
- 1 cup cool whip
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup Nutella
- In a medium bowl, whisk the cool whip, milk and Nutella until it is combined.
- Then, pour the mixture in six cups
- After that, top each of them with a small square of tin foil to cover it. Using a paring knife and slice a small slit in the middle.
- Now, place a wooden popsicle stick and freeze for about 3 hours.
- Voila, your Nutella chocolate cups are ready.
2. Nutella Berry Crepes by jocooks
Sweet, delicious, stuffed with Nutella and fresh berries, Nutella Berry Crepes, is something you would eat almost every day.
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp of sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 cups of milk
- One cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tbsp unsalted and melted butter
- Two tbsp butter
- Two cups of chopped strawberries
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1/2 cup Nutella
- Mix the crepe ingredients in a mixer and let it sit for 20 minutes.
- Then, in a non-stick frying pan with 1/2 tsp of butter.
- Now pour 3/4 of a ladle of the crepe mixture and spread the mix all over the pan. Leave it for about 1 to 2 min and then flip over.
- Repeat till you have prepared all the crepes.
- Then, spread Nutella over the crepe and top it with strawberry and raspberries.
- Finally, roll and serve
3. Nutella Chocolate Milkshake by justeasyrecipes
What’s better to start your day with than some chocolate milkshake? Nutella Chocolate Milkshake will become your best buddy in all ups-and-downs.
- 3 cups of vanilla ice-cream
- 1/2 cup Nutella
- 1 cup of full-cream or low-fat milk
- Mix the ice-cream, Nutella, and milk in a mixer grinder.
- Grind it until smooth.
- Then, place a little Nutella in a small bowl.
- Finally, pour the milkshake into the glass and enjoy!!!
4. Nutella Banana French Toast Roll-ups by happyfoodstube
The melt-in-the-mouth french toast will blow your mind. Check out this amazingly delicious Nutella recipe.
- Slices of bread
- 8 tbsp Nutella
- 2 large bananas
- 2 medium eggs
- 1 tsp of granulated sugar
- 1/4 tsp of cinnamon
- 1/8 cup half-and-half
- Unsalted butter
- First, flatten each slice with a rolling pin.
- Then, cut the bananas in half horizontally.
- Then, spread Nutella over each slice and place 1 piece of banana on it.
- Now, roll the bread into a sausage and repeat for all bread.
- After that, in a separate bowl whisk eggs, sugar, cinnamon, and half-and-half.
- Then, dip the rolls in the egg mixture and fry until it is nicely golden brown on all the sides.
If you are dieting, cheat today because it’s WORLD NUTELLA DAY!!!
To read more about Interesting Topics Click Here