The time has come to welcome the ever delicious syrup Rooh Afza. Take a look at these fun Roohafsa recipes that you can try at home.
1. Mohobbat Sharbat by patelbros
- 1 cup deseeded, cubed Watermelon
- 4 cups Cold Milk
- 6 tbsp Roof Afza
- 1 cup Ice Cubes
- 8 tbsp Soaked Sweet Basil Seeds
- 4 scoops of Vanilla Ice Cream
- Dice watermelon into small pieces. Deseed them.
- Transfer diced watermelon into a mixing bowl.
- Add 4 cups of cold milk into the bowl.
- Add rooh afza into the bowl.
- Mix well. Set the mixture aside.
- In a glass, add ice, mixture, and 8 tbsp of sweet basil seeds.
- Add 4 scoops of vanilla ice cream before serving.
2. Rooh Afza Cosmopolitan by thespiceadventuress
- 15ml Rooh Afza
- 20ml Triple Sec
- 15 ml of lemon juice
- 15 ml orange juice
- 15ml of sugar syrup
- 35ml vodka
- Ice cubes
- Orange wedge; for garnish
- Chilled cocktail glasses
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice cubes and add all the ingredients.
- Shake vigorously.
- Double strain into a chilled cocktail glass
- Rub the rim of the glass lightly with the orange wedge and garnish with the same.
The Blushing Rose by TheHome.Bartender
- 30 ml Rooh afza syrup
- 10 ml Rosewater
- 90 ml Coconut milk
- 2-3 Cardamom Pods
- 15 ml Lemon Juice
- Dried Rose petals to garnish
- In a cocktail shaker muddle cardamom with rooh afza syrup
- Add rose water and coconut milk
- Shake with ice
- Add lemon and stir
- Strain into a glass and garnish
Enjoy your chilled glass of Rooh Afza in this scorching heat.