It’s peanut butter lover’s day and we can’t wait to dip our fingers into the deliciousness. For all those who love peanut butter, this blog may be mundane but for those who are starting off with their relationship with peanut butter, brace yourself for some amazing recipes.
But, first let’s learn how to make the delicious little jar of liquid gold.
1. Homemade Peanut Butter
- 2 cups of dry roasted peanuts
- 1-2 tablespoons honey or sugar
- Salt to taste
- Add peanuts to your food processor.
- Then, turn it on and let it run for about 4-5 minutes.
- During this process, you will see peanuts go in stages from crumbs to a dry ball to a smooth and creamy liquid’ PB.
- Then, stir in the sugar/honey, salt.
- Finally, add to a jar and store at room temperature.
2. PB Noodle Salad
- 8-ounce rice vermicelli noodles
- 6 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 3 tablespoon of soy sauce
- Three tablespoons of creamy peanut butter
- 1 small red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 3 tbsp brown sugar
- ½ cup roughly chopped fresh basil
- ½ cup roughly chopped fresh mint
- Salt to taste
- 1/3 cup of salted roasted peanuts, roughly chopped
- Add the noodle to a large bowl and boil in water. Let it soak until it is tender for about 10 minutes. Then, drain and rinse under cold water until cool. Transfer it to a serving bowl.
- Whisk some lime juice, soy sauce, peanut butter, brown sugar and vegetable oil in a medium bowl until it is smooth.
- Then, Pour the dressing over the noodle.
- Then, add the bell pepper, basil, cilantro and mint. Toss to combine
- Finally, season with salt and sprinkle the peanuts.
3. Chocolate-Pretzel-PB Squares
- 1 ½ sticks butter, melted
- 1 and a half bowl milk chocolate chips
- 2 cups pretzels
- 1 ½ small cups of confectioners’ sugar
- 1 ¼ cups of smooth peanut butter
- In a medium bowl, add the melted butter, pretzel crumbs, confectioners’ sugar, and a cup of peanut butter. Stir till combined.
- Press the mixture evenly in the bottom of a baking dish.
- Then, add the chocolate chips and remaining ¼ cup peanut butter in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave in 30-second intervals and keep stirring in between until the PB and chocolate become smooth.
- Finally, mix to the blend and then spread it over the pretzel layer.
- Keep in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
4. Banana PB Smoothie
- 1 banana
- ½ cup milk
- 1 tsp PB
- 3 ice cubes
- In a blender mix the ingredients and then blend.
- Finally, when the mixture becomes smooth and frothy, add it to cups.
5. PB Banana Yogurt Pops
- 3 bananas
- ½ cup creamy PB
- 1 cup yoghurt
- 2 tablespoon honey
- Place all the ingredients (apart from honey) into a food processor. Process it until it’s smooth.
- Then, taste the mixture and add the honey accordingly.
- Finally, pour the mix into the popsicle mould and add sticks. Place in freezer until it’s frozen.
Finally, we’ll say Happy Peanut Butter Lover’s Day!
To Read more interesting topics Click Here